PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - SUPERCARRIER PRO
ANNOUNCING SUPERCARRIER PRO FOR MSFS
RELEASING SEPTEMBER 14TH
Welcome aboard the first Studio-Level Functional Aircraft Carrier Pack for MSFS.
At Miltech Simulations, we have been developing the necessary tech for functional Aircraft Carriers for the past three years. This product is the result of extensive research and development of proprietary tech to enable all the real-life systems and operations that you may find in US and in international Aircraft Carriers.
- Beautifully Modeled Ships: four ships included on initial release, Ford-Class CVN-78, Nimitz-Class CVN-76, Arleigh-Burke Destroyers and Ticonderoga Cruisers.
- Roadmap: Additional US Historical Ships and French Carrier Charles de Gaulle planned for free future updates. Other ship packs may be released as expansions.
- Moving and Static Ships: A total of 14 moving locations and 12 static (anchored) locations are included.
- Miltech Simulations Supercarrier Pro Toolbar: In-sim toolbar for full control of the carriers
- Universally-compatible Arrestor Cables and Catapults: This product was developed in n such a way that any aircraft, stock or 3rd party, can use the catapults and arrestor cables without any modification, and regardless if the aircraft has a tailhook or not.
- Full Xbox Support: All features are fully supported on Xbox. Carriers have been optimized for excellent performance on Xbox.
- FLOLS and LRLS: Functional Optical Landing Systems to safely guide your aircraft to the deck - follow “the Ball”
- Landing Signal Officer: Fully functional Landing Signal Officer, with functional audio callouts to guide the aircraft on landing and feedback scoring based on real naval operations.
- Animated Crew, Jet Blast Deflectors and Elevators
- Fully Accessible Hangar
- Exclusive Discord Community to foster group flights, events and interaction among players. Invite is available on the Toolbar
- Full Multiplayer Support: Both moving and static carriers are fully compatible over multiplayer.
Releasing for MSFS September 14th at Miltechsimulations.com and ORBX. MS Marketplace shortly after.
Effective September 15th, 2023, USS George W. Bush for MSFS will no longer be supported and effectively becomes a discontinued product. This was the very first attempt to make a commercial MSFS Aircraft Carrier module, months before the Top Gun expansion was released, and hence is heavily limited on its capabilities.
If you have been a supporter of our work and wish to upgrade your current copy of USS George W. Bush to our Supercarrier Pro product, we have an upgrade path available for you. More info shortly.
UK Carriers, Amphibious Ready Group and USS Lexington will be unaffected and continue to receive support for years to come.
- 0 replies